Dark underarms lessens one’s confidence to feel good about their body. Dark armpits limits what you can wear, too. I bet you would not dare wear sleeveless clothes and raise your arm if you have dark underarms.
Dark Underarms is usually caused by repetitive use of deodorants or shaving cream. These products are heavily-laden with chemicals that can cause the skin to darken.
But did you know that there are quick and easy steps to lighten up your dark underarms? This is the list of the remedies that you can perform:
- Place potato slices and rub it on your underarms for 5-10 minutes every y.
- Use lemon juice, which is a natural bleacher. Just press the lemon juice on the armpit, then rinse it off.
- Remove the underarm hair by waxing.
- Exfoliate with brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Papaya Scrub which removes dead skin cell.
- Cucumber Slices, just rub it on the dark skin.
- Baking soda and water and rub it on your skin.
- Orange peel, dry it up and put it in the blender to create a powder. Then make a paste by adding water.