One of the perks of working in a private company or being self-employed is that, you can insure yourself by being a member of the government-owned insurance body, Social Security System. As known to many, there are many benefits that one can enjoy by being a member of SSS. you can avail of their different services like loans and many more. Before, when you need to apply for an SSS salary loan, you need to fall in a very long line just to file in your application. It seemed very tiring and very time consuming because you need to personally file the form at the SSS office near you. But worry no more!
Today, with new innovations and advancements in the SSS offices, salary loans can now be filed through online applications! You can sit back and relax comfortable at your home while you are processing your salary loan application! There are just some easy steps you need to follow! Check below instructions!
- Before you can apply for a salary loan, you have to make sure that you have an online account at www.sss.gov.ph. You can get your account by visiting the website and clicking the “Register Now” button. You have to fill up the required fields so you can set-up an account. When choosing your username and password, remember that you need to pick something you can easily remember, but not that easy to guess. Bear in mind that your username and password are your keys to all your online transactions with SSS. so, choose wisely
- After making an account, log in to main domain so you can surf the website freely.
- Search for the “Salary Loan Application” tab and click it. But before that, make sure that you have notified your employer about this application. Above everything else, your employer must be notified first about the loan you are going to take. If you haven’t notified your employer yet, postpone the application. But if you have, you can freely proceed.
- After successfully clicking the tab, you will be directed to a page where you should key in details of your loan like the amount of loan you desire. After filling all the details, you need to click the agreement box. Make sure you key in all correct information. If you are sure, and you need not to change anything, click “Proceed”.
- After clicking that, you will be directed to a window and you must click “View Loan Disclosure Statement”. That will show you the summary of your loan details – the exact loan amount, changes and deductions, schedule of payments, and interest fees. All in all, everything that you need to know about your loan would be indicated there.
- After that, your loan will be processed immediately. On a regular basis, a loan is usually processed for about two three weeks. You just have to wait for the release of your check then.
In just six easy steps, you can already enjoy the online and hassle-free SSS Salary Loan online! Just be sure to have a stable internet connection! Spread the word!