Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
They say. “A person travels the entire world in search of something that he finds at home”. So don’t go looking elsewhere for expensive cures to dark circles; they’re all right there in your kitchen.
Pineapple Juice and Turmeric Powder
It seems the wonders of turmeric never runs out. Combine its wonders with the fruity powers of pineapple juice to achieve the beauty makeover you wish to achieve with your dark under-eyes.
Here’s what to do:
- Make a paste by mixing a turmeric powder and pineapple juice. Pour a minimal amount of juice to achieve a paste texture.
- Apply the paste in the “areas of darkness”.
- Let it be for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Do this regularly.