One of the very nasty tooth problems is having those unwanted plaques that sticks to our teeth. According to medical studies, dental plaques are those colorless sticky films of bacteria and sugar that constantly forms on the teeth without proper care. These plaques causes a lot of teeth problems such such tooth decay, tooth discoloration, tooth ache and sometimes even gum diseases. More than that, dental plaques also causes a lot more serious health problems such as cardiovascular diseases; this is according to a health study conducted by the Columbia University. On the other hand dental plaques can also cause gum diseases.
For instance, according to the Journal of Periodontology and the American Journal of Cardiology, “they say that sticky plaque, which forms a biofilm across the teeth, releases bacteria that shed acids onto the teeth causing it to decay. Since the plaque is very sticky, it keeps the acids in contact with the teeth, which results in the enamel breaking down.When plaque builds up over a long time, it leads to gum disease like gingivitis – an ailment where the tender and swollen gums start bleeding.”
What’s irritating about these plaques is that their growth is unavoidable. Our saliva, plus the food that we eat makes plaque possible. But, we can do something to remove it! For people who can afford to pay an amount of $44, they can consult with a dentist and undergo dental prophylaxis. But for people who do not have that amount of money, they can try easy and natural steps to remove these nasty plaques. There are actually many ways, but only one will be discussed here. It is particularly chosen because it is proven to be the most effective natural method of removing plaques. Check out the procedure below!
In this method, you only have to prepare two ingredients:
- ½ L of water
- 60 grams of flour nutshell
Here’s what you have to do:
- In an aluminum container, boil the mixture of ½ L of water and 60 grams of flour nutshell.
- Bring it only to a medium heat until it reaches the boiling point.
- Switch to low heat when it reaches the boiling point and stir it for about 10 minutes.
- If the mixture have become of slurry texture, like toothpaste, take it off the heat.
- Let it cool down.
- Brush your teeth, thoroughly with the mixture. Do this for five minutes.
- Perform this method twice a month, and avoid eating too much sweets.
With this very simple steps, you have saved up to $44 dollars! Try this now!