Do the Bra really cause breast cancer? Can cause sagging, or prevent sagging?
It is lately a great debate which leaves most women utterly confused about the effects of wearing it.
Bras use as support for breasts, especially large-sized ones, because without the support bras provide bustier women suffer of discomfort, even back pain. Lately women wear different types of bra by putting themself at risk of some serious health issues.
WHY IS IT BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH?
Because it can lead to breast cancer.
According to the book by Singer and Grismaijer (authors of the book Dressed to kill):
- Women who wore their bras 24 hours per day had a 3 out of 4 chance of developing breast cancer
- Women who wore bras more than 12 hour per day but not to bed had a 1 out of 7 risk.
- Women who wore their bras less than 12 hours per day had a 1 out of 152 risk.
- Women who wore bras rarely or never had a 1 out of 168 chance of getting breast cancer.
The overall difference between 24 hour wearing and not at all was a 125-fold difference.
The Link between Breast Cancer and Bras, supported the same idea, by who explain that it’s the compromised lymphatic flow caused by ill-fitting bras. That actually increased the risk of breast cancer and this is study included over 4,000 women.
The lymph function is to eliminate all the toxins and chemicals in the breast. A women wearing a tight fitting bra can cut off lymph drainage and it can lead to the development of breast cancer.
Women who chose the braless option gained more natural support as their muscle tissue strengthened. Moreover wearing a bra can affect a woman’s health in other mechanisms, one of which is temperature. As external organs that naturally have a lower temperature and studies confirm that cancers can depend on temperature.
Ways on how TO REDUCE YOUR RISK?
To reduce the possibility of compromising your breast health:
- Avoid some of the improper drainage issues if you wear a bra that is properly fitted and not the last trend.
- Try wearing a tank with a built-in bra this helps you feel some of the tightness and support a bra provides.
- And then start trying go braless.
Admit it’s definitely worth trying to stay away from your bra! It will distance you from breast cancer!